Statement of Values
Statement of Purpose
Statement of Beliefs
As Part of the Body of Christ.
For the Christian, putting on the mind of Christ means to have a shift in values and a shift in world view, or more precisely, our view of the world. It especially means to have a shift in our God view – how we see and understand God, his will and purpose, and the methods by which he achieves them.
And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. (Fourth Gospel 17:3)
Our primary mission is to serve the effective building of the Body of Christ in the knowledge and character of our Lord and King, Jesus Christ (Yeshua).
- To teach those willing to learn
- To learn from those willing to teach
- To perform all these activities in the attitude and mind of Christ
- With the guidance of the Holy Spirit
We strive to serve as a guide to light the pathways of knowledge and thought for those faithful to God and his Son, our Savior, as we seek to know him and his will more fully.
- To make the life-changing wisdom of the Bible understandable and accessible to God’s body of believers
- To understand the unfiltered will and purpose of God through the eyes of the Holy Spirit and the original authors of scripture
- To discover the larger context for the work God and his Christ are engaged in
- This context becomes the basis for measuring all presuppositions through which we see and understand scripture, our current age, and the age to come.
To do this effectively one must be willing to challenge the paradigms (presuppositions) that filter our view of the world and our view of God;
- To determine if they are in alignment with the work God and his Christ are engaged in on our behalf
- To adapt a more Godly perspective through effective guidance of and yielding to God’s Holy Spirit
That each chosen and faithful member of the body of Christ shares a unique and valuable role in God’s divine purpose is a reality that cannot be overlooked or set aside. We must therefore recognize the limitation we all share; we all – see through the glass darkly (1 Corinthians 13:12 – KJV). It is in this context that I extend consideration and respect to any author to whom I may reference. I will use their names at times to reference the ideas they hold, but my focus is on the ideas and not on them personally.